Check model number and serial number.
- Download Bradford White phone app
- Call Bradford White 800-531-2111
- Visit their website bradfordwhite.com (warranty drop down)
Bradford will warranty leakers only. All other problems must be called into the Bradford White tech department at 800-334-3393.
- Defective parts must be replaced, not the entire tank
ALL first year residential tanks (which include from date to date of install and proof must be provided) MUST be returned to Famous Supply for inspection by Bradford White.
Bradford White will pay labor on the first year leakers only. Contractors must ask for the labor and provide bill at the time of return. Bradford White will pay $125 in labor on each tank.
Residential tanks placed in commercial settings only have a 1 year warranty.
Residential tanks and parts
- 6 year warranty.
- Labor only on less than one year old tanks and parts.
- Per Bradford White, NAECA up-charges will be applied to replacement tanks. As a result, warranty starts over with a new replacement tank.
All commercial tanks must be returned to Famous Supply for inspection by Bradford White.
Commercial Tanks and Parts
- Tanks-3 year warranty
- Parts-1 year warranty
NEVER throw the original data plate away. NO PLATE, NO CREDIT.
Customer will receive credit when Famous receives credit from Bradford White.